Enjoy Breakfast at the Inn
As our guest, you’ll experience the best breakfast in Kennebunk, Maine! The Inn at English Meadows features a breakfast that is truly one of the highlights of your stay. Guests of the Inn have often commented that our freshly prepared, multiple-course, chef-inspired breakfast is nothing short of divine! Breakfast is always prepared with quality, fresh ingredients and artfully presented. We really understand the value of creating the perfect surroundings to guarantee a relaxed and enjoyable breakfast experience.
Creating the Best Breakfast in Kennebunk
The Kennebunkport area has an abundance of wonderful seasonal items such as local maple syrup, vegetables, fruits, jams, sausage, freshly gathered herbs, tomatoes and rhubarb from our own gardens, and many other natural offerings. These ingredients are incorporated into our daily menu whenever possible, depending on the season. The Inn offers a carefully planned set menu each day, alternating the main course between egg-based and sweet entrees. Our daily menu may be adjusted as needed to accommodate food allegies and dietary restrictions.
During your stay, you may enjoy your delicious multiple-course breakfast in one of our two tastefully decorated dining rooms, or al fresco on our brick patio amid the ambiance of beautiful flowers and gardens. Please ask about adding a Mimosa or Bloody Mary for $10. Contemporary place-settings and modern decor create the final touch for an enjoyable, relaxing dining experience – the perfect start to your day.
The Inn can sometimes welcome non-guests to join us at breakfast, particularly during our non-peak season. $25 per person, $35 with Mimosa or Bloody Mary. Reservations must be paid in advance, with 24-48 hours notice. Please call to inquire about availability and the menu of the day.
Sample Menu Items:
- Our own English Meadows Blend coffee created by Coffee by Design roasters of Portland, Maine.
- Fresh baked scones with cinnamon butter.
- Maple stewed plums with spices and thyme from the English Meadows herb garden.
- Locally made Greek yogurt and house-made granola with seasonal fruit.
- Goat cheese and garden chive slow-scrambled eggs with fresh garden tomatoes.
- Lemon ricotta, blueberry pancakes with pure Maine maple syrup and North Country maple sausage.
- Spring or Autumn vegetable hash with poached egg and crispy prosciutto.
- Prosciutto and lemony mascarpone breakfast pizza with eggs fried in olive oil.
- Assorted muffins, scones and breakfast breads, many from family recipes, all freshly baked and served warm each morning.
*We are dedicated to providing the best breakfast in Kennebunk to each of our guests. Special food requirements can be accommodated with advance notice.
**Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.