Experience the best breakfast in Kennebunk, Maine as our guest. The Inn at English Meadows features the breakfast that is truly one of the highlights of your stay. Guests of the Inn have expressed on several occasions that the freshly prepared, three course gourmet breakfast is nothing short of divine. Breakfast is always prepared with quality, fresh ingredients and presented before you in a beautiful, modern place-setting. We really understand the value of creating the perfect surroundings to guarantee a relaxed breakfast experience.
Creating the Best Breakfast in Kennebunk
The Kennebunkport area has an abundance of wonderful seasonal items such as fresh local maple syrup, vegetables, fruits, jams, sausage, fresh herbs from our garden, and many other natural offerings. These ingredients are incorporated into the prepared meals whenever possible, depending on the season.
During your stay, you have the option of enjoying your delicious three course gourmet breakfast in one of the two brightly lit and tastefully decorated dining rooms, or dine on the patio among the ambiance of beautiful gardens. Contemporary place-settings and modern decor fulfill the final touch for an enjoyable, relaxing morning to complete your fine dining experience; the perfect start to your day.
Sample Menu Items:
- Our own English Meadows Blend coffee created by Coffee by Design, roasters in Portland, Maine.
- Fresh baked scones with sugar cinnamon butter.
- Honey roasted plums infused with thyme from the English Meadows herb garden.
- Local yogurt and house-made granola with seasonal fruit.
- Goat cheese and garden chive, slow scrambled eggs with roasted tomatoes.
- Lemon ricotta, blueberry pancakes with pure Maine maple syrup and North Country sausage.
- Spring or Autumn vegetable hash with poached egg and crispy prosciutto.
- Prosciutto and lemony mascarpone breakfast pizza with eggs fried in olive oil.
- Salted chocolate chunk cookies.
*We are dedicated to providing the best breakfast in Kennebunk to each of our guests. Special food requirements can be accommodated with advance notice.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.