Do you love to eat, cook or entertain? Ever daydreamed about a culinary vacation or a cooking class at an inn? Our Maine Culinary Vacation package has been created just for you! And if you’re staying 3 or more nights, be sure to ask us about coordinating an additional cooking class at the famous Stonewall Kitchen in nearby York.
- Stay two or more nights in one of the Inn’s tranquil, tastefully decorated King or Queen guest rooms
- Late afternoon of your second day, experience a private, hands-on cooking class in the Inn’s gourmet kitchen with a local Chef
- During the class, you’ll enjoy an artisanal cheese plate and a bottle of wine selected to complement your meal. After your meal is prepared, you’ll dine privately in our spacious dining room.
- Take home a pair of signature English Meadows coffee mugs as a remembrance of your experience.
- Price: $250 / person + room, tax and gratuity. Minimum 2 guests.
- Dessert and after-dinner wine may be added to the package for an additional $25/ person
- Important: Please call the Inn to confirm the chef’s availability before adding this package to your stay.