Do you love to eat, cook or entertain? Ever daydreamed about a culinary vacation or a cooking class at an inn? Our Maine Culinary Vacation package has been created just for you!
- Stay two or more nights in one of the Inn’s tranquil, tastefully decorated guest rooms or suites
- Late afternoon of your second day, experience a private, hands-on cooking class in the Inn’s gourmet kitchen with a local Chef
- During the class, you’ll enjoy an artisanal cheese plate and a bottle of wine selected to complement your meal. After working with our chef to prepare and artfully plate your meal, you’ll enjoy a private dining experience in our spacious dining room.
- Menu features delicious Maine lobster, but there are other options available if the chef is given advance notice. Please also advise us of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Take home an English Meadows signature chef’s apron or a pair of hand crafted Deneen pottery English Meadows coffee mugs as a remembrance of your experience when you book directly with us. (One apron or 2 mugs per party of two.)
- Price: $250 / person + room, tax and gratuity. 2 guest minimum. Maximum 6 guests.
- Dessert and after-dinner wine may be added for an additional $25/ person.
- Important: Please call the Inn to confirm chef’s availability before making your reservation!
Spring Special: Bring your friends and save!
- Enjoy our Culinary Package with friends this spring and save $25 per person on the class rate (classes of 4 – 6 guests)
- Special may be added to stays of two or more nights, March 1 – June 15, 2023 (Not available on holidays or holiday weekends)
- Adults only. Guests of the Inn only.
- See other details above!