COVID-19 Travel Update and what to expect when you arrive
Everyone is welcome to visit Maine! HOORAY!!
For Your Safety and Comfort at the Inn
The Inn and rooms:
- We are happy to have resumed daily housekeeping service for our guests! For those who prefer not to use this service, we have processes in place for fresh towels, paper products, etc. to ensure that you'll have everything you need in your guestroom.
- All bed linens, including pillow protectors, are laundered between guests.
- As part of our normal diligent cleaning and disinfecting of your guestroom and bathroom, we use a non-chemical 70% alcohol FDA-approved all-natural disinfectant fragranced only with natural essential oils.
- Last year, the inn converted to refillable pump bottles for guest toiletries to reduce waste and plastic. AS ALWAYS, the pumps and exterior surfaces of these bottles are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between guests. Guests who are not comfortable with the multi-use bottles are of course welcome to bring their own toiletries.
- We have installed air purifiers in all common areas of the Inn, to recycle the air every 5-minutes, killing viruses and bacteria using UV technology.
- Masks are optional for guests and staff; please go with whatever makes you comfortable.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all entrances to the building and in self-service beverage areas.
Our Dining service:
- Our full-service breakfast is served outside on the patio, weather-permitting, or inside our dining rooms. When indoors, guests may choose to sit at a table for 2 or our large dining room table which seats up to 8.
- Our plates, mugs, glassware and silverware are always sanitized in a commercial dishwasher. There are no multi-use items or condiments at the breakfast tables. Placemats and napkins are also washed and sanitized after every guest.
- The Inn at English Meadows has two Serv-Safe certified individuals on staff. As always, at least one of us will be present in the kitchen managing breakfast service every day.
- Afternoon cookies are freshly baked every day.
Please feel free to call us at 207-967-5766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.