The Inn at English Meadows features a breakfast that is truly one of the highlights of your stay. Guests of the Inn have expressed on several occasions that the freshly prepared, three course gourmet breakfast is nothing short of divine. Menu items prepared by Liz, the culinary creative, are strongly influenced by her time spent traveling abroad to Europe and Asia. Breakfast is always prepared with quality, fresh ingredients and presented before you in a beautiful, modern place-setting. Liz really understands the value of creating the perfect surroundings to guarantee a relaxed breakfast experience.
The Kennebunkport area has an abundance of wonderful seasonal items such as fresh local maple syrup, vegetables, fruits, jams, sausage, and many other natural offerings. These ingredients are incorporated into the prepared meals whenever possible, depending on the season.
During your stay, you have the option of enjoying your delicious three course gourmet breakfast in one of the two brightly lit and tastefully decorated dining rooms, or dine on the patio among the ambiance of beautiful gardens. Contemporary place-settings and modern decor fulfill the final touch for an enjoyable, relaxing morning to complete your fine dining experience; the perfect start to your day.
Sample Menu Items:
- Coffee cake buttermilk muffins.
- Cardamon–orange french toast with maple glazed bacon.
- Orange segments and pistachios with greek yogurt.
- Cheese blintzs with mixed berry sauce.
- Peaches in honey syrup.
- Pancetta crustless quiche with roasted tomatoes, Maine breakfast sausage.
- Smoke salmon and arugula benedict with arugula-lemon butter.
- Black bottom cupcakes.
- Lemon cheesecake squares with raspberry drizzle.
- House baked croissants with homemade orange honey butter.
- Homemade toffee.
- Dark chocolate chunk cookies.
- Peach brulee oatmeal.
*Special food requirements can be accommodated with advance notice.
May 19th, 2011 by Liz Brodar