A vacation without great food is but a shadow of a vacation. With this thought in mind, we strive to create the best possible breakfasts and treats at our Kennebunkport/Kennebunk Bed and Breakfast. We also spend a fair amount of time “scouting” local restaurants so we can recommend them to our guests. It’s a tough job, but….
Read on for a list of some of our favorite restaurants. This list is not exhaustive, but it will give you a good idea of where to start when you’re hungry in Kennebunk and Kennebunkport Maine.
- White Barn Inn Restaurant. This five star restaurant is the perfect place to celebrate a very special occasion.
- 50 Local. If you happen to be at our Kennebunk Bed and Breakfast during the week, don’t miss their Tuesday $2 Tapas.
- Cape Arundel Inn. All of the food is wonderful, but the Prime Rib is impossible to resist.
- Ryan’s Corner Bar. When you’re having a pint at Ryan’s, it feels like you’ve been transported to Ireland.
- Federal Jack’s. Great beer. Tasty food.
- Old Vines Wine Bar and Tapas Restaurant is a favorite of ours and is an easy walk from our Maine Bed and Breakfast.
- The Clam Shack. We dream of summer lobster rolls from the Clam Shack.
Bring your appetite when you come to the Inn at English Meadows, and explore the many restaurants of the Kennebunks.